We are new and inexperienced at selling at Holiday Markets, but why not dive in head first right?! Pickle Punch will be setting up at 5 markets this November and December. We couldn't be any busier getting ready, and are so thrilled to be a part of the growing arts community in Vancouver!
Here are just a few of the reasons to come and see us...
1. We will have a contest giveaway for our newest print, that will be making it's debut at one of the markets. This print won't be on sale in stores or online until the New Year, and will only be for sale at the markets.
2. Many of our prices will be marked down, so you'll get show prices not available elsewhere!
3. Meet us in person! Ask us questions, tell us a joke, or just say hello! We welcome the attention and would love to meet you!
4. You can get ALL your shopping done under one roof, and you don't need to step foot in a mall! There will be so much variety at these shows, handmade goodness, and prices for everybody.
5. Supporting local artists and crafters feels good! You get something original, unique and fairly priced that love and passion was poured in to!
Pickle Punch turned 1 this November, and we will be celebrating this exciting birthday by participating in some of BC's most unique Arts & Crafts markets, featuring BC artisans. We can't wait, and are a little nervous too!.
Here are the 5 markets:
(Pomegranate Midwives) - Vancouver, East Side Family Place-upstairs
- Same area and weekend as the East Side Cultural Crawl
- Support Local Momma-made businesses
Vancouver, Heritage Hall
- very unique items from local artists, in one very cool building, on Vancouver's Main St.
Abbotsford, Abbotsford School of Integrated Arts North Poplar
- by donation
- fundraising event for the students of ASIA North Poplar
Vancouver, PNE Forum
- $2 off with online flyer/ show it on your phone
- over 250 vendors! great designers and tons to choose from. Kid friendly, Dj's, great food!
Squamish, West Coast Railway Heritage Park
- Handmade Vintage Pop-up
- Curated market
So come out, shop, and meet your local artisans!
We hope to see you at one or more of these markets!
The Pickle Punch Bunch