Somewhere off the coast of Vancouver Island, in the Pacific Ocean, there are some sea otters who have found a rare and precious shell, and the curiosity of the other sea critters has become evident. They are all wondering who inhabits this shell and what great secret is being held inside.
Let's protect our glorious ocean, with all the marvelous creatures and mysterious things that occur in it's depths!
Print Title: You Otter Sea This!
Size: This Print comes in 4 sizes. If you'd like the 16.5" x 20.5"(42cm x 52cm) Limited Edition cut down to exactly 16" x 20", because you won't be using a framing mat, then just let us know when ordering
- Printed on acid-free, 100% cotton rag MOAB archival paper, for durability. Approved by the Forest Steward Council for sustainability.
- Heirloom quality prints made to last over a lifetime!
- Printed with 12 color inkjet pigment inks @2400 dpi, used for the most vibrant colors possible.
- Limited Edition comes signed and numbered by both artists in pencil on the front. Includes Certificate of Authenticity.
- Easy to frame! Fits in to any standard frame or mat, including a variety of IKEA frames
- Limited Edition (16" x 20") only 200 printed!
- Hand-made and printed locally in Edmonton, Canada
***The 16.5 x 20.5 inch prints ship rolled in a sturdy kraft poster tube. The 11"x14", 8"x10" and 5"x7" print ships flat with a framing mat, in a cello wrapper within a sturdy mailer.
***Ships within 48 hours from time of purchase
Follow us on facebook to WIN PRINTS!